1 cup heavy whipping cream
300 grams dark chocolate
(we use our Venezuelan wine chocolate)
4 Tbsp blackberry sage tea
2 Tbsp blackberry jelly
50 grams butter
pinch of ginger powder
- Add tea to cream and microwave just to boiling point. Let steep for 4 minutes.
- Strain out tea and add jelly to hot cream, Stir gently, but leave small bits of jelly.
- Microwave chocolate on high for 45 seconds, then 30 seconds on 50% power, until completely melted, stirring between.
- Microwave butter until liquid
- Add chocolate and butter to cream and whisk smooth
- Add a pinch of ginger powder
- Chill for two hours
- Portion into serving sizes with scoop or spoon, roll into balls, then roll into cocoa or dip in tempered bittersweet chocolate.